Monday 12 January 2015

The First Poem I've Ever Written :-)

Might be horrible but need to read as you guys are left with no choice.
And here we go....


                                    I want to know something from you......
                                    Are you willing to tell me that......
                                    Would be glad to know that from you....                                                                                      Whatever you think of me so......
                                     I'll be the one waiting for you......... !!!


Hope you all are fine(even after reading :-) ).I've been so crazy while writing this and this crazy poem (or song which i love singing to my own tune)  is dedicated to that one special person of my life whom I've not yet met. And will be waiting to sing it for #him :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.I would be glad to hear if you have something nice to say.